Who should know their genetic risk of type 2 diabetes?
Type 2 diabetes can be prevented.
Knowing your genetic risk of developing the disease can help you to control and avoid a future of complications.
Diabetes Prevent is for you if:
- You are overweight and lead a sedentary lifestyle
- You have family members with diabetes
- You have had gestational diabetes, which increases your risk of type 2 diabetes by 60%
- You have high levels of blood sugar
- Or if you are simply concerned about your health and that of your family and want to know your genetic predisposition to suffer from type 2 diabetes and remedy it in time